General Building Information
Lakewood Manor is a secure five story apartment building with an elevator. There is a laundry room on each floor free for members use, a common lounge with a fifty inch TV, shuffleboard, pool table and an attached kitchen.
*All units include the following amenities:
- All Units either face East or West
- Water (hot and cold)
- Cable Television (Access Communications - Channels 2-36)
- Living Room - Includes Wall Mounted Air Conditioner & Doors leading to a Large Balcony Area
- Balcony - Has Outdoor Light & Electrical Outlet
- Bedroom(s) - Wall to Wall Closets, Electrical Outlets & Cable TV and Telephone Jacks
- Bathroom - Toilet, Bathtub with Shower Extension & Hand Rails
- Kitchen - GE brand Fridge, Stove (with hood fan) & Dishwasher
To see pictures of the units, please click on one of the links below:
A few Additional Notes
We refer to our apartments as units which is common among housing co-operatives.
Note that the pictures of units presented are furnished and decorated by current resident members but you will need to do the furnishing and decorating (as per our guidelines) yourself. Of course, the units will be clean and ready for new members occupancy.
It is expected that single members occupy one bedroom units and couples be in two bedroom units.